I love holding warm coffee cups. It makes me feel warm inside out, similar to holding a lover's hand. Sometimes, it is nice to just sit beside that someone, with intertwined fingers, no need for words or even a romantic setting. Just the fact that you are with someone you want to be with, the only person in the world who makes you feel that you are the most important thing in the universe.
Why in the planet am I so cheesy in the middle of the day?
I think I am so eager to fall in love right now that I can't think of anything else. I am trying to work but, it's just so boring.
To be honest, I am fighting off the urge to close my eyes. My eyelids are drooping and coffee is not helping. Haaaayyyyy!!!!
Maybe I'll stay awake if I stare at this while working.
Okay! Go! Go! Go!
Two lesson plans, one worksheet, and six reviewere to go. Thanks Hyun Bin! =)

No comments:
Post a Comment