You see a gorgeous guy across the room. You try to appear as if you're not interested But in the corner of your mind you're wishing that he would look your way. You become conscious of your every move. You think of a way to get his attention without being too obvious. Your heart skips a beat every time there's a very slim indication that he recognizes your existence.
It has been so long since I felt this way.
I have been in love with celebrities lately that I haven't paid attention to the guys around me. It's so hard to live this way. You have a dream guy but you know that they are just that - a dream. You can't have them in this reality.
I really wish I will have that man in my life. The man who would make me look forward to each new day. A man who would confuse me and send butterflies to my stomach. That man who would make me smile just because he was able to make me surrender. That person that I would desperately want to take care of.
Haaaayyyy!!! What is it about this day? I am getting more mushy than a wet sponge.
I think I have to stop watching these romantic films. Maybe I should pay more attention to gangster and mobster films or those artsy thingies.
Well, tomorrow is our field trip and we have to be there by 6 in the morning. Gaaahhhh!!! As if I could wake up that early. But I have to be there. Hay.
I'll just sleep. I hope I'll see my dream guy there or something.
No comments:
Post a Comment