Everyone was out of sync today. The kids, the other teachers and even, I think, my boss. It was as if it's June all over again.
To be honest I am a bit feverish. I wasn't busy during the break but my arm muscles are painful and so are my joints. I hope I am wrong, I can't get sick now. I have to work. I need money. hehehe
It's really crazy. I still watched "Secret Garden" secretly in the school's computer. I guess, I really can't let it go right now. It will come to pass. I think I watched "Memories of Bali" thrice, "Dream High" four times. I just hope I'll have enough of "Secret Garden" before the fifth time. So far, I think this is my third time. But this time, I want to enjoy all moments. Even those which do not involve Ra-im and Joo Won.
Anyway, as I said myself, I'll just indulge. I hope one day this insanity will be like the Little Mermaid and disappear like bubbles.
No comments:
Post a Comment